Saturday, 10 October 2026
About My Utube Journey @Ckpd777
Hi friends it's my utube journey it's giving you tons of spiritual knowledge along with tons of Stotras. It's amazing journey contains Krishna wani , some intresting videos, some valuable videos. I have created balance between spiritual knowledge and scientific approach. About my utube journey. #Harmonyhub
Labels:
About my utube journey
I am an international author of QUOTATIONS n STORIES book , I have published thousands of articles on different sites. My 2 songs have been released as a album songs. One is above mentioned. Another is Jab Chali Thandi Hava on deezer. I have published thousands of songs on starmaker and sing spot app. I like to sing songs. It's a long story of my singing journey. Which I have published on the anchor https://anchor.com.pranitadeshpande. You can listen my so many life stories with interview here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
write comments down side.